ABC Amber vCard Converter 1.14 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
ABC Amber vCard Converter is as its name suggests, an application that is used to convert the contacts stored in your vCard files to another document format. With the use of this converter, you are able to convert VCF files to Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Rich Text Format (RTF), TXT, Word docs and Private Document formats (PDF).
ABC Amber vCard Converter may even be able to convert to other formats outside the aforementioned listing and all you need to do to complete the process is to select the particular contacts that your wish to convert, select the output format and with the click of a button, you are able to save it as the new format.
ABC Amber vCard Converter supports batch converting, so instead of converting one file at a time, you can opt to convert numerous files simultaneously. The program can also be run from a command line and is able to directly convert VCF to BlackBerry files (IPD) as well as Microsoft Outlook Mail Client.
ABC Amber vCard Converter is a useful tool that converts contacts from your VCF (vCard) files to many document formats (PDF, MS Word, HTML, RTF, TXT and others). All you have to do is select the contacts to convert, choose the desired document format and click a button to save the contact(s) in the new format. You can choose to convert and export single contacts, or multiple, combining them all into a single file.
The software supports a run from command line, more than 50 languages.
Important note: the program lets you convert vCard files to IPD (BlackBerry) and MS Outlook directly.
Partial Features List:
- reads VCF (vCard) files;
- exports selected contacts to a single file of any document format: PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, email EML format, and many more (including BlackBerry's IPD);
- generates contents with bookmarks and hyperlinks in the output file;
- command line support;
- easy to use and easy to set up;
- supports column sorting in ascending and descending order;
- supports multiple PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, advanced PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options);
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options;
- displays selected contact, saves it to disk and prints it to printer;
- multiple language support;
- exports contacts to TIFF and DCX (multipage);
8 MB RAM
Choose your download: